Craving for sweets after every meal while on a keto diet? Here is a perfect dessert recipe for brownie lovers.
Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Brownies | Low Carb Brownies Recipes
Ingredients for Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Brownies:
100g Unsalted Butter
100g 90% Dark Chocolate
1/4 Cup Stevia
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Pinch of Salt
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
200g Cream Cheese, chopped into bite sized pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and grease an oven proof dish.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat.
- When the butter and chocolate have melted, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, stevia, vanilla and salt.
- When smooth whisk in the chocolate until well combined.
- Gently stir through the coconut flour, one tablespoon at a time.
- Place half of the brownie batter into the prepared oven dish.
- Top with the chopped cream cheese and finally spread over the other half of the brownie batter.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, cool and serve.