Watch this video to learn how to make Kesri Halwa with Keto friendly ingredients.
It’s an amazing option to satiate your sweet tooth while on the keto diet.
Keto Kesri Halwa (Sheera)
- 1 cup Dry Roast Almonds,
- 1 cup Walnuts
- Ghee / Clarified butter
- Malai Paneer / Cottage Cheese
- Roast the almonds and walnuts on a low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Coarsely grind the almonds and walnuts.
- Add 2 teaspoon ghee to the mixture and roast in a pan.
- Mix well to remove all lumps
- Add ground cardamom to this nuts mixture.
- In a separate pan grate 100 grams malai paneer (cottage cheese) & roast in 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Add a pinch of kesar to the paneer.
- Mix well and roast on low flame till the mixture turns yellowish.
- Add 5 spoons of stevia to the dry mixture.
- Combine the dry nuts mixture and the cottage cheese and roast.
- Add 5 drops of cardamom essence.
- Serve while hot.